Insight Mission World Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

To facilitate balanced growth of Muslim generation culturally, morally, intellectually and spiritually, to become holistic and insightful in serving the cause of their Creator.

AMIR SPEECH (FAUJU ABU HURAYRAH) BEING DELIVERED BY: MUHAMMAD MUBARAK OLAJIDE

Muhammad Mubarak
    Muhammad Mubarak

AMIR SPEECH (FAUJU ABU HURAYRAH) BEING DELIVERED BY: MUHAMMAD MUBARAK OLAJIDE  Empty AMIR SPEECH (FAUJU ABU HURAYRAH) BEING DELIVERED BY: MUHAMMAD MUBARAK OLAJIDE

Post by Muhammad Mubarak Sat Dec 28, 2013 11:02 am

AMIR SPEECH (FAUJU ABU HURAYRAH) BEING DELIVERED BY:
    MUHAMMAD MUBARAK OLAJIDE
    28th December, 2013. (SAFAR 25, 1435 A.H.)
    I seek refuge in Allah (S.W.T.) away from Shaytan the accursed, in the name of Allah, the most beneficent, the most merciful.  All praise and adoration are solely due to Allah (S.W.T.), may His benediction be showered upon the noblest of mankind Muhammad (S.A.W.), his household, companions and those who follow his traditions till the day of Qiyamoh.
    Alhamdulillah, Allah has made this training ground fruitful, it is organized to protect the image of Islam and also to foster mutual understanding amidst the Muslim Ummah. It is an excellent initiative, Allah (s.w.t) says “Let there arise out of you a group of people inviting to all that is good (Islam), enjoining Al-Ma'ruf (i.e. Islâmic Monotheism and all that Islam orders one to do) and forbidding Al-Munkar (polytheism and disbelief and all that Islam has forbidden). And it is they who are the successful. ” Q3:104
    This programme serves as purification for the soul, it sheds light on indistinct matters in the deen Al-Islam. We have been able to attain Allah’s guidance at a peak level throughout the period of  learning at the Insight Institute, we Muslim youth should take the responsibility of acquiring both western and Islamic knowledge so that the majority will be ready to listen to us when passing the message of Allah.  Verily, the peak of greatness is measured by the ability to withstand challenges and acquire adequate knowledge.
    Insight Mission World has introduced the MANHAJ and MANNER in which Sunnah can be practiced in a way that will lead not to enmity and condemnation, but rather facilitate peaceful co-existence not only among other fellow Muslims but also the non Muslims alike. As a Muslim, we must exhibit good conduct and possess high standard decorum. This will facilitate extensive discharge of Islamic rulings according to the Qur’an and Sunnah
    One of the ways whereby we can propagate sunnah is to device a better Dawah methodology to appeal to many Muslims out there who had developed negative attitudes towards Islam. By so doing, this important part of Muslim Ummah would insha Allah be motivated to respond positively to the teachings of Islam.
    Insight institute has taken an initiative to revive this sunnatic method of Dawah that will forever benefit the Muslim Ummah insha Allah. They have introduced an integrated holistic education system that will ensure Arabic and Islamic knowledge be incorporated in the western education system in a harmonious way. This, no wonder, makes learning enjoyable and fascinating. Learning, thanks to this unique effort, has never been so interesting.
    To all the fellow students of the Insight Institute, we should emulate our tutors and spread the message we have acquired at this garden of knowledge and virtue.  It has become a duty on each and everyone to extend the message of Allah and serve as an agent of change to the society at large.
    Prophet Muhammad (S.A.W.) said, “keep them informed about me (i.e. Deen of Allah), even if it is a verse of the Qur’an.”
    I salute the initiative of our director, Ustadh Afiz Musa Oladimeji, who has made all possible effort to facilitate the revival of the Muslim Ummah to make Islam reign supreme once again insha Allah.  May Allah (S.W.T.) continue to assist you (Amin).
    I am also indebted to commend the effort of the manager, Abu Muslim, and all our instructors. May Allah reward you all.
    My sincere appreciation goes to my group members, for their support and cooperation throughout my tenure as the Amir of  the group and to all Ikhwah in the institute, may Allah crown our effort.
    Finally, our resolution is to be ideal Muslims, who will abstain from all form of indecency, and be ambitious and futuristic. Let us pray that Allah continue to guide us aright insha Allah.
    Subhannaka Allahumo wabi amdik Ashadu an Lailaha Illa anta Astagfiruka Wa atubu illlaehi. (Wasalamun alaykum warahmotullah wabarakatuh)

Current date/time is Mon Apr 29, 2024 3:12 pm