Insight Mission World Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

To facilitate balanced growth of Muslim generation culturally, morally, intellectually and spiritually, to become holistic and insightful in serving the cause of their Creator.

A Speech Delivered By The 1st Amiru Shuqqo, Uthman Olanrewaju Abdur-Rahman (fodlullah) at The Graduation Of The first batch in a two-month Training program organized by the Insight Institute under the umbrella of Insight Mission World.

1st Amiyru Shuqqo
    1st Amiyru Shuqqo

A Speech Delivered By The 1st Amiru Shuqqo, Uthman Olanrewaju Abdur-Rahman (fodlullah) at The Graduation Of The  first batch in a two-month Training program organized by the Insight Institute under the umbrella of Insight Mission World. Empty A Speech Delivered By The 1st Amiru Shuqqo, Uthman Olanrewaju Abdur-Rahman (fodlullah) at The Graduation Of The first batch in a two-month Training program organized by the Insight Institute under the umbrella of Insight Mission World.

Post by 1st Amiyru Shuqqo Thu Jan 02, 2014 10:45 am

In the name of Allah, The Most Kind, The Most Compassionate. To He belongs all praise and ad oration; I seek refuge with Him from all sorts of evils. His peace and blessing, I beech on the noblest of mankind, our Gallant Prophet Muhammad, his household, companions and the Muslim Ummah at large till the Day of Resurrection.
    Our Amiable Director, members of the Management, dedicated staffs, and beloved brothers and sisters in Islam. My greeting emerges as the best of all and the most sublime greeting ever existed, which is “As salaam ‘alaykum wa rahmatuLLah wa barakaatuh”.
    This day, my happiness can never be measured, my delight is immense. To witness this is not by might but by Allah’s Grace, with this I say “Al hamdu li LLah rabil alamin”. Few months ago it was a dream, today, it’s an achievement. If everyone ever had the feeling of attending this program, I would be the last person, for I never thought I could ever participate in this compendium. Yet, Allah destines whatever He wishes. It was like an imagination the day we began everyone estranged it, some even felt it too strict, while others lamented about its strange policies. To crown it all, we were obligated to summarize the lectures received on daily basis. These, at first, were indeed frustrating.
    Soon everything became a normal way of life; we all find it difficult to consider a world outside this. We hereby accept everything as a challenge and not a problem, we got to learn a lot from all incident. Our thinking style turned out to be Islamic and our entire way of life was Islamized. Everyone tend to understand the hidden treasure in him and in his colleague. We now become brothers despite the difference in rule and race, Isolation was totally eliminated while cooperation we now promote ultimately. We were trained to be tolerances, patience and above all we should always be Insightful.
    However, my reign as an “Ameer al-shuqqa” was an indispensable experience. From the very first day I declared myself to be an ‘’khaadim’’ not an ‘’Amiyr’’, to be a positive and honest leader not a sentimental or wayward boss. All these are little of all attributes of our cordial and approachable director, doctor, insha Allah, Al Ustadh Afiz Oladimeji Musa (Abu Sekinah). A man of action, the best and the most eloquent orator I have ever met. His golden words of advice target and strike the heart and not the ears. I would forever be motivated by your inspirational words and would never be depressed with any difficulty that may arise. The realization of this project may not be achieved without the unswerving devotion and relentless efforts of the effective management and our efficient instructors. I keep wondering how lucky Allah made me, meeting people of esteem loyalty as you. All these I believe, contributes to the success of this project. The Nobel Prophet said in an Authentic hadiths that “Al mumin (A believer) is like a building to one another mumin (believer), whose parts reinforce each other. Then he interlaced his fingers” I believe this unity would not end here “In sha Allah” we shall together uplift Islam to the peak anyone could ever imagine.
    Moreover, Insight Institute is another world entirely. In its world you would meet people of different ideology, with different traits. I can never forget the days we spent together in unity and harmony, the days of argument and disagreement, the days we spent exclaiming "Maa sha Allah! , Subhaana LLah!, Ayual úlamaau takalamuu! Jazaa kumu LLahu khairan!" May Allah forgive you! These are days of unforgettable merriment. To be candid, you all had an impact in our lives.
    Conclusively, I salute my group members, I mean Abdur-Rahman ibn ‘Awf’s group, members of Abu Hurayrah, Az-zubayr ibn Awwam and Khaalid ibn Al Waleed’s group. Our Kitchen staffs are not excluded; we particularly appreciate the kindness of our mama (Ummu Abdil Ghafaar) and her dedicated partner (here not in crime but in righteousness, I mean Abu Talhah). Indeed you deserve to be crowned as the greatest cook in the world. We cannot thank you enough, we pray that Allah subhanah continues to be with you. Also our sisters in Faith, though this is our first meeting, but we appreciate your listening hears and presence today. My speech can never be whole without mentioning the significance of my brother from another mother, who made me feel the simplicity and humbleness of an influential soul, no one but Asheikh Mukhtaar Ayobami Omobolaji Olamilekan Yahya. To you all, I wish I could stop the speed of time to make us be situated together forever.
    May Allah forgive the Director,
    May Allah forgive the Staff,
    May Allah forgive the Management,
    May Allah forgive you all.

Abdur-Rahman Uthman Olanrewaju
    (Fodlullah)

Current date/time is Fri Mar 29, 2024 12:23 am