Insight Mission World Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

To facilitate balanced growth of Muslim generation culturally, morally, intellectually and spiritually, to become holistic and insightful in serving the cause of their Creator.

SPEECH OF KHALID BN LI WALEED

ibrohim daud

SPEECH OF KHALID BN LI WALEED Empty SPEECH OF KHALID BN LI WALEED

Post by ibrohim daud Sat Dec 28, 2013 5:35 pm

A SPEECH ADDRESS PRESENTED AT THE FORMAL CLOSING PROGRAM OF INSIGHT INSTITUTE BY THE AMIR OF KHALID BN WALEED GROUP ON THE 28TH DECEMBER,2013, EQUIVALENT TO 24TH SOFAR, 1435AH
    All praise and adorations are duly ascribed to Allah, the Custodian of the universe, Who has guided us to this, and never could we have found guidance, if we were not guided by Allah.
    I bear witness that none deserves to be worshipped except Allah alone (S.W.T), Muhammad (P.B.U.H) is His messenger. May His peace and blessings continue to be showering upon the noble prophet, the best of mankind, the seal of all prophets, the unlettered who taught the lettered, Muhammad bn Abdullah, his households, companions and those who follow his path, till the day of ressurection, the day where neither wealth nor sons will avail, except one who brings to Allah a clean heart from shirk.
    Alhamdullahi, it was just like yesterday when we arrived to this arena with different desires which the "zaid's is quite different from amr's", eight weeks elapsed just like eight hours when INSIGHT MISSION WORLD made us one irrespective of our nature, destination or character with the process of decontextualization and recontextualization, the institute who made us perceive the world with islamic perspective,it made us becoming critical thinkers following the foot step of the noble Prophet S.A.W, the revival who reminds us the forgotten sunnah, the institute who civilized us islamically,who made us more farmiliar to science of the Quran, the body who made it closer to us the information technology, it looks surprise when SHUYUKH who are farmiliar to YORUBA LANGUAGE and pertially ARABIC speaking now speaking ENGLISH LANGUAGE fluenlty with period of sixty days,this mission world has aid us technically in terms of making soap, balm, deodorants and antiseptics. I'm happy to be one of the first born of INSIGHT MISSION WORLD.we shall rule the yourba land,nigeria, the west africa, and the world as whole insha Allah without lifting sword, harrow,pistle or any form and weapon because we have being inspired to be insightful and that is why we remain true muslims real believers of islamic monotheism, true followers of prophet Muhammad and his sunnah (legal ways), a just and the best nation.
    My fellow brothers and sisters in islam, now let have it in mind that being among the part and parcel of this programme, it is an assignment for us to make a positive impact on our household and companions or anywhere we find ourselves under the sky. Applicability with wisdom is quite important in other not to go astray among differient muslim societies, groups and non-muslim to be precise. Moreover being too harsh while evangelising is zero because there is no compulsion in religion.
    kudos to our dearest director who serves as a sabab of meeting in this gathering. My fellow SHUYUUKHS I pray Almighty Allah count this as an act of worship. But before I step back, I have a message from Islam to everyone of us, kindly listen while Islam laments.

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 3:46 am