Insight Mission World Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

To facilitate balanced growth of Muslim generation culturally, morally, intellectually and spiritually, to become holistic and insightful in serving the cause of their Creator.

2 posters

supplication

Abu Muslim Manager
    Abu Muslim Manager

supplication Empty supplication

Post by Abu Muslim Manager Tue Nov 26, 2013 9:27 pm

أَمْسَيْنَا وَأَمْسَى المُـلْكُ لله وَالحَمدُ لله ، لا إلهَ إلاّ اللّهُ وَحدَهُ لا شَريكَ لهُ، لهُ المُـلكُ ولهُ الحَمْـد، وهُوَ على كلّ شَيءٍ قدير ، رَبِّ أسْـأَلُـكَ خَـيرَ مَا فِي هَذِهِ اللَّيْلَةِ وَخَيْرَ مَا بَعْدَهَا وَأَعُوذُ بِكَ مِنْ شَرِّ مَا فِي هَذِهِ اللَّيْلَةِ وَشَرِّ مَا بَعْدَهَا، رَبِّ أَعـوذُبِكَ مِنَ الْكَسَـلِ وَسـوءِ الْكِـبَر ، رَبِّ أَعـوذُبِكَ مِنْ عَـذابٍ في النّـارِ وَعَـذابٍ في القَـبْر
    Amsaina wa-amsal-mulku lillah walhamdu lillah la ilaha illal-lah, wahdahu la shareeka lah, lahul-mulku walahul-hamd, wahuwa 'Ala kulli shay-in qadeer, rabbi as-aluka khayra ma fee haazhihil-laylati, wakhayra ma ba'daha, wa-a'oozhu bika min sharri haazhihil-laylati, washarri ma ba'daha, rabbi a'oozhu bika minal-kasal, wasoo-il kibar, rabbi a'oothu bika min 'azhabin fin-nar, wa 'azhabin fil-qabr.
    "We have entered upon evening and the whole Kingdom of Allah entered upon evening, and all praise is for Allah. None has the right to be worshipped except Allah, alone, without partner, to Him belongs all sovereignty and praise and He is over all things omnipotent. My Lord, I ask You for the good of this night and the good of what follows it and I take refuge in You from the evil of this night and the evil of what follows it. My Lord, I take refuge in You from laziness and senility. My Lord, I take refuge in You from torment in the Fire and punishment in the grave."

[Muslim]
    Abu Hafsah
    Abu Hafsah

supplication Empty Re: supplication

Post by Abu Hafsah Thu Nov 28, 2013 11:08 am

Hmmmm,baba Aladua, akuse da'wah.More of it. lolz.

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 2:53 am